As a business owner, you undoubtedly are moving in many directions throughout the day. You are responsible for all aspects of your business’ success. With that in mind, you are likely a master at delegation. You hire qualified individuals that you can trust to carry your business model into the world. You do the same when you outsource your company’s SSD Hosting needs. Technology moves at a rapid pace. It will be impossible for you to stay on top of it all and maintain your business’ success by yourself. Seek out the experts in web hosting and secure the right plan for you.
What are the basics of Web Hosting?
● At its core, web hosting refers to the cloud-based location where a website is hosted or stored. It is essentially where the website lives and is accessible to anyone directly from that location.
● Exclusive files and the culmination of your work live in storage on the cloud. Upon accessing this location, you can open, download, share, save, manipulate, edit, and access content from any device with internet access. This gives you the ease of use and portability of work. This model is especially useful when there are work from home and travel opportunities.
● You will never lose precious proprietary information again or worry about the possibility of that happening. All of your documents, contacts, and data will store on a secure web and SSD hosting platform.
What are the features of SSD Web Hosting?
● SSD Hosting or Solid-State Drive Hosting refers to a server or device which stores data on an actual solid-state drive in a physical location.
● SSDs do not have any moving parts and are less likely to overheat or fail versus their counterparts.
● SSDs consistently outperform alternatives with their reliability, flexibility, and ability to adapt and grow with technological advancements. SSDs continue to be dependable options in data centres.
How does it work?
● The process of securing your future business goals begins with contacting Nirvaris Host to speak with the experts who will professionally guide you through the process of SSDs and web hosting services.
● The next step is to determine what storage size will best serve your needs. All options offer the following:
○ Free HTTPS: The “S” in HTTPS is the necessary part that you need for secure communication with your site online.
○ Free SSL: Secure Sockets Layer are cryptographic protocols designed specifically to connect securely to HTTPS for authentication security.
○ Domains: Choose, register, or transfer your domain name to give your brand identity an online presence.
○ E-mails: Emails forward to an alternate email address of your choice for streamlining and ease of use.
○ Bandwidth: Efficient bandwidth is necessary for maximum data transfer rates and clear internet connections.
○ Sub-domains: Sub-domains are convenient ways to identify departments or divisions within your company.
○ Forwards: Forwarding traffic from multiple domain names to one website will direct more visitors to your site.
○ FTP Accounts: File Transfer Protocol or FTP Accounts are a way for computers to “talk” to each other to move files back and forth just like downloading a file from a website.
Engage with Nirvaris Host for 24/7 customer support, web and SSD hosting. You will experience on-point website performance to help you achieve your goals.